S’mores roasting on an open fire. That’s how the song goes right?
Who doesn’t love the taste of warm peanut butter and marshmallows stuffed between two crackers? Geisha Ramirez, a culinary graduate, gives us her twist on a summer classic. I don’t know about you but I’m getting hungry just thinking about this recipe. Check out Geisha’s recipe and don’t forget to send us your treats. Sharing is caring.
Peanut Butter S’mores
( adjust ingredients with the amount of people)
- Jumbo Marshmallows
- Peanur butter cups (your favorite brand will do just fine )
- Hershey’s chocolate (optional for the extreme chocolate lovers)
- Graham crackers
- Wooden skewers
1. Cook the marshmallows over an open flame or hot coals until they are browned outside, and soft all the way through, 2 to 4 minutes.
2. Place the marshmallows on top of one of the graham cracker squares. Place the peanut butter cup on top of the marshmallows. Top with the last graham cracker square.
3. For the extra chocolate lovers add your small piece of chocolate bar right on top of the peanut butter cup!